Thursday, February 1, 2018

Look up in the Sky…It’s Greg!

When was the last time that you climbed a tree on your property with a chain saw in your hand or strapped to your body?  Really?  I didn’t think so!  Who does that?  A tree professional does that and that should be it!  It must be someone with years of experience and sometimes, the courage of a high-wire walker.

The alternative is to allow trees on your land to grow wildly without trimming.  When you do that, you subject your home and possibly your family to harm.  Trees don’t announce when they are about to topple or shed branches.  Sometimes it is the weather or maybe it is age or disease that causes it to happen.

I am Greg Chavez.  My crew and I are Northern Nevada’s tree professionals.  If you are skeptical visit www.thetreeprofessional.com.  Look at our photo gallery.  There I am flirting with the clouds with a chain saw in my hand!  Call me for any removal or trimming that needs to be done on your Reno area property at (775) 420-8694.

No comments:

Post a Comment