Above all else, when you are removing a tree from your Reno area property it is always about safety. If done improperly people and pets can be hurt. Tree trimming operations require climbing and pruning, often with portable power tools like chainsaws, trimmers, and an aerial lift. Unless you are Paul Bunyan, these may not be items that you keep around the house.
Here are some of the steps that a true tree professional will take –
1. Protection of the hands with leather lineman’s gloves
2. Make sure everyone at the site including passersby are safe
3. Don’t use tools that conduct electricity
4. Keep a minimum distance from power lines
5. A thorough inspection of cracks and other weaknesses before the climb
Safety first when trimming or entirely removing a tree is absolutely essential! That is why Greg and his team at The Tree Professionals take great pride in their safety record. It will always be their top priority when they set foot on your property. When it is time to remove or trim one or more trees on your Northern Nevada land call The Tree Professionals at (775) 420-8694.