Make no mistake about it, cutting down a tree on your property can be one of the most dangerous DIY jobs you will ever undertake. This is NOT like changing the oil in your car, unplugging your clogged toilet, or replacing furnace filters. Just because you have done mundane chores around your household in the past DOES NOT mean that you should be tackling this one!
Here are some things that a tree professional will do before tackling the job –
1. The tree must be inspected for cracks as well as decay.
2. They don plenty of safety gear.
3. They have spurs and a two-harness system to engage in the climb.
4. He secures his chainsaw which is protected by a sturdy line.
5. Certain branches need to be left below his feet…and they know which ones.
Are you prepared for all of that and more? We didn’t think so! The Tree Professionals of Northern Nevada certainly are. They exercise every safety measure to ensure that the removal of your tree(s) is safe and visually pleasing. Whenever a tree needs to be removed from your land in the Reno area call The Tree Professionals at (775) 420-8694.